 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3374 (-10)
  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) receipts. (...) hope (...) Indeed, I am wondering if backordering might be a reason why delivery is so expensive, to cover the cost of multiple parcels if required. Obviously S@H must know how many deliveries are required for each order on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

(...) Kerry If the rules are the same as for S@H in Europe, last month (sick of waiting for S@H to come to Oz), I purchased some of the train sets and got them sent to my uncle's address in Holland. One of the items was backordered and they only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  S@H delivery -- only 1 charge for many parcels?

If I order several items through S@H and they are not all available for immediate dispatch, how many sets of shipping charges do I have to pay? Just one, or one for each parcel that results from the order? Kerry -- Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) Ya know, if they are.. don't complain, just take the prices and run! enjoy the lower prices.. in a way you guys deserve them for waiting so long.. now just remember... no more whining! :-)- (sticking out tongue!) Tamy (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Excellent! Thanks very much for the response. In case it doesn't get said enough, there are a lot of companies out there that could learn from how LEGO Direct is doing things! thanks, James (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) James, Both the Rebel Blockade Runner (10019) and the Darth Maul Bust (10018) are now available for purchase (although they are backordered): (URL) Lukin Senior Web Developer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) X-posting this to loc.au (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Thanks for adding this, and I hate to be a pest... but can it be given a price & a status so I can order it? I noticed it's priced for European region, but I still can't order it in North America. I've got a shopping cart sitting in the aisle (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Jarid Lukin" <jarid.lukin@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GKp4nL.1Jr@lugnet.com... (...) Jarid, I wish someone at Lego would answer the question I have asked a couple of times now (of Brad and Jake) If the Australian prices include GST, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) Australian GST is already included in the product price. You will only be charged the total displayed on your checkout receipt page. There are no additional charges that will incur. --Jarid Jarid Lukin Senior Web Developer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact