 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2934 (-5)
  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Bity? Larry, that wasn't a misteak was it (looking forward to how you're going to explain this one...) But we have Jack Stone, right, that makes up for everything (blecchhhhhh) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snippage> (...) Patience, grasshopper. Starwars was (and is) your big bumpfa. Different themes get different things at different times. Let other themes digest their big lumps and you will get yours too, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

Train gets the My Own Train plus the train cars, as well as various bulk packs. Castle gets the Guarded Inn rerelease plus there are the new cool harry potter sets comming out (not lego direct but castle fans like them all the same) Pirate fans get (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

One time I gave a guy an extra S@H Lego Catalog, he Called up and requested that a new set be sent each month to his Son who was into Trains. He told me he just gave them his C C and they charged it each month and sent a Different set each month. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Ya, France, that's it... but you didn't consume mass quantities like Stangl did. :-) I think he got like 20-30 from Zanys around the US. ++Lar (does that joke date me?) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact