 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2749 (-10)
  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) There are a few other rare parts that I can think of: bicycles the nose pieces I think it also came with some lamp posts of some kind but I cant remember. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) wow:^) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) It is now june 8th, 15:52 CET. I still can't find the '10000' in the dutch part of shop.lego.com. I want to order my guarded inn!!! Mark -pressing refresh once more- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I've never even seen the Guarde Inn in person. Thank you for the chance! A massive expansion of Bulk Parts on a par with the Big Bang would still be nice! Cypress trees, round fruit trees, and foliage for all!! Bulk plates!! Tanya Burkhart (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I briefly looked through the instructions on Brickshelf today. I got very excited about what at first seemed to be 2 classic 1x1 windows in yellow added in step 25: (URL) out that this is a 1x1 "headlight" brick turned "backwards" instead. But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  I don't want to complain, but....

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067. Great news. But........ If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section. I think its great that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I think some other set also had a blue chalice. I recently bought a bunch on Brickbay (leaving the sign as the only part I'm currently missing from being able to build a Guarded Inn, of course in a few weeks I'll be able to make all the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GEL4Fq.K4z@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO (...) Brad, Great, great job! I look forward to congratulating in person at Brickfest for the great job you are doing with Lego Direct. I never suspected (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Drat. Fooled by mailANDpost again. I always forget to check so I answered Suz by mail already... sorry about that. Anyway, I agree that Liffeywater is a way way way better beer but it doesn't riff on the "I love you man but you can't have my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Agreed....how much of a "Top Priority" can it REALLY be for Bard to get this service to Australia, when he hasn't said a thing in months about it, but is willing to go to great lengths to let people know about other things, and assumedly put (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact