 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2089 (-5)
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

I'm a little confused here. You don't want to waste time looking for the pieces but you want them all to be the same color and if they're pre-sorted into "minisets" you'd rather dump them all out into the box? When I built the UCS sets, it was the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

A. Mark Wilburn wrote in message ... (...) box. I have to disagree with you on this point. I have a four(almost five) year old boy and the mini set bags make it easier for him to build the sets. He gets frustrated when he can't find the parts. This (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) ... (...) That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? No, MB bricks aren't as good as LEGO. Nobody said they were... but can they be a satisfactory (and cheap) substitute? To some people, in some cases... definitely. This is especially true in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"J.D. Forinash" <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message news:980vrg$1nq$1@y2...net.foo... (...) Actually, I think you may have missed my point. LEGO is in the position of Atari, Mattel, etc., not the other way around. LEGO is the company every (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I think you're missing something here. Nintendo and Sony are in the positions they're in because when someone said, back in 1982, "The lesson here is that there are already companies out there (Atari, Mattel, etc.) who will always be heads and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact