 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1615 (-5)
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I'm not so sure you helped a whole lot. Please, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'll explain. I won't assume anything about you personnaly here, I just want to explain why I think the feedback became so negative. As a collective, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G79H04.34L@lugnet.com... (...) So the devil got to you too eh? They're here, they're here! trust no one! :-) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) Man you arn't kidding. The site is awful. My Netscape browser locks up frequently enough using the site that I won't even go their any more. There is not one other site that gives me so many (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) Actually I haven't noticed it ealier (I jump straight to the news.lugnet.com), I agree with you Jake, calling names doesn't sound very professional. A headline like this tends to push the discussion in a negative direction. It's okay when in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I'm pretty sure that was a joke referencing Micro$oft's claim that Internet Explorer was an integral part of Window$. At least, that's how it seemed to me. Likewise the posts talking about how "New bricks will not be compatible with old (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact