 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1534 (-10)
  Re: Surely this is not legal

(...) I'm going to kinda agree with Geoffrey here. This COULD be illegal, except I don't think Lego will care, really, unless this turns into some sort of lucrative market. The images presented are under Lego's copyright. Lego has asked that no sets (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Surely this is not legal

G'Day I think the material probably did come from BrickShelf, but the - idea - is a good one. I would like to have a CD of instructions available, just makes things a little easier, maybe TLG could look into something like this. Cheers Oliver Play (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Well done.. You out designed the offical designers!! Seriously I would suggest that you get in touch with TLC/TLG officaly on this to see if they could produce a parts/sticker pack for us AFOLS.. (ISTR them syaing they would now be more (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) browsing. Most pages load in 30 sec or less, but the bulk pages, presumably because they have a great many menus, take a very long time to load. Chris (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) I just played around a bit with it. It's about 15 seconds to load the menus on my system. There is no cable-modem activity at all while it is happening, but my disk drive goes nuts. So, I think it is entirely governed by how fast your browser (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Surely this is not legal

(...) I looks like some <insert pejorative here> has simply made a CD of BrickShelf. I say take let the eBay and TLC lawyer types growl in his(her?) direction. If that doesn't work, then take the muzzles off and let 'em loose. SRC Nothing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H woes

Christopher Masi wrote in message <3A5211C9.815F6F93@c...ne.edu>... (...) a (...) load. (...) LEGO (...) DOn't think it's just a Mac thing. I'm on a PC running IE 5.5 over a cable modem and it takes about 20-30s for the menus to load on each page. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) It must be a Mac thing. I have been complaining about slow menu loading for a while. Using IE 5 and Netscape 4.7, the bulk pages take about 4 min to load. Apparently, it does not take that long for the menus to load on a PC. Since LEGO doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) Ah, great. More computer bigotry. Thanks. Very helpful. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Re-release of classical sets?

(...) Hey, if this 2002 thing works out, you can just build it on their software and order it. (With the exception of minifigs I guess) -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact