 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1164 (-5)
  Re: Information Update

OK Jon, let me assure you that Mosaic IS NOT dead. We had a bug in the software that we are fixing. The project is not dead. Jake (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Information Update

(...) See, what did I predict!? Mosaic is dead (well, sorta, for now) -Jon :-( (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Information Update

All, I just wanted to drop a line to give some updates to some questions that I have seen posted on LUGNET. I am sure this message will pose more questions, and I will do my best to answer them as I can. *** Disclaimer *** Don't take this info as (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic?

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Thank you Jake and Lego for answering our questions in such a timely manner. Rose (We love you Jake) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?

(...) It's a brand-new process for TLC, and they discovered a problem. That's not a big surprise with something like this, for all the reasons you point out. I'm *encouraged* that they discovered the problem, and took proactive steps to deal with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact