 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 19
Re: But what about the Technics Bins??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:43:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego.dacta, John Heins writes:
Thanks for your response.  Regarding pricing differentials I was thinking in
particular about the solar panels - now priced far higher bundled with
connecting wires while SAH has them alone at the original lower
prices.....minor point.

We still carry the solar panels as a spare part (pg 51 in PLD catalog) at
the same price as S@H.  The item you are referring to is a solar add-on for
the Simple Machines set.  This also includes a 5 day lesson plan for using
with that set.
Dan LaFountain