 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Kudos - credit where due
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:23:13 GMT

I was pleasantly surprised on receipt of PITSCO's new catalog.  Finally, the
ability to order some meaningful amounts of basics (think gears, pulleys) in
bulk.  Thanks!

OK, I'd love to see more and the gears were backordered (I expect due to
high demand levels) but I'll wait.  It is a start and does show some
response to market......Now about the bulk tubs of beams and plates.....I
finally got 6 color coded Machines sets put together, completely depleting
my basic component inventory.