 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 18
    But what about the Technics Bins?????? —John Heins
   Thanks for your response. Regarding pricing differentials I was thinking in particular about the solar panels - now priced far higher bundled with connecting wires while SAH has them alone at the original lower prices.....minor point. However, you (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.dacta)

        Re: But what about the Technics Bins?????? —Dan LaFountain
   (...) We still carry the solar panels as a spare part (pg 51 in PLD catalog) at the same price as S@H. The item you are referring to is a solar add-on for the Simple Machines set. This also includes a 5 day lesson plan for using with that set. Dan (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.dacta)