 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 46 (+5)
  Episode II Products at Shop At Home

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Star Wars Episode II products are now available from Shop At Home! You can check them out by going to (URL) or calling your local Shop At Home phone number. And only a few more weeks until the movie!! (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce)

  LEGO Stack-It!

All, We just launched a really fun LEGO game in conjunction with MSN Zone, LEGO Stack-It. Check it out at: (URL) game was developed by the same awesome developers as Junkbot, and is an incredibly addictive experience. I worked on the team that (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Santa Fe Super Chief Auctions

Greetings! Now I know over the last week or so, you have been very upset that you weren't one of the few lucky auction winners that were able to get Santa Fe Super Chief Locomotives #1-5. But wait! Good news arrives! We have just posted the Santa Fe (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO Legend voting coming to a close

All, Just a friendly reminder to be sure to get your vote in to help us choose the next LEGO Legend set, as the deadline is fast approaching! On 1 June, we will be taking the MyOpinions session offline, and tabulating the results! We will announce (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce)

  Discount code clarification and update

All, Back in January of this year, when LEGO Direct provided the AFOL community their own coupon code for discounts on bulk bricks, an error was made on our part. We should not have used the character string "J2LUGNET" in the code, because it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact