 LEGO Company / Official LEGO Announcements / 24 (+20)
  Online LEGO users design their own sets

Taken from : (URL) LEGO users design their own sets. ---...--- The LEGO Company now gives consumers power over product development, including the extraordinary step of letting online users design their own LEGO® products. "We have always believed (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

Taken from: (URL) Corp. to Deliver Joint Services and Products with LEGO Company Enabling Consumers to Explore and Develop Their Creative Potential. REDMOND, Wash., and BILLUND, Denmark -- Jan. 10, 2001 Microsoft Corp. and LEGO Company today (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

Taken from: (URL) INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show The LEGO Company Works With Innovative Design Company, Johnson Controls, Inc., to Create the Ultimate Family Vehicle Enfield, Conn. 11. January 2001 The (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  Children are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001

Taken from: (URL) are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001 Within very short time, the LEGO brick has twice been named Toy of the Century. Fortune Business Magazine was the first in November 1999; then in January 2000 came the award (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

  LEGO Company enters the world of music

Taken from: (URL) Company enters the world of music LEGO Company has linked up with Universal Music International in a unique three year business partnership. The world's largest music company has secured the support of a world famous producer to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter LEGO Media International, the division of the LEGO Company that publishes new media products for children ages two to 16, and Warner Bros. Consumer Products today (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

  New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

Taken from: (URL) LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III The LEGO Company and Universal Studios Consumer Products Group Announce New Toys Based on Jurassic Park III --Kids Bring Jurassic Park III Action to Life with LEGO® & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation) !

  LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

from :(URL) Company announces poor performance in year 2000 Billund, Denmark -- The LEGO Company today announces it ran a deficit of about DKK 1 billion in year 2000. "Financially, the past year was extremely disappointing," says Poul Plougmann, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald

From: (URL) Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald Company Aligns with Professional Skateboarder to Promote New Line of Action Heroes for Kids New York. February 13, 2001 LEGO Systems, Inc., the division of the LEGO Company that serves (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !

  Kids create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company

taken from: (URL) create movies with Pinnacle System and LEGO Company Studio Action - a Fun and Educational Video Editing Product for Kids Mountain View, Calif. March 5. The newly launched educational video editing package for kids - Studio Action - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  LEGO Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001

taken from: (URL) Media International launches first television programme at MIPTV 2001 LEGO Media International (LMI), the new TV and film division of the world- renowned children’s brand, today premieres its first ever programme, Little Robots, at (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

  A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

As some of you have already noticed, we recently launched a new section of LEGO.com: (URL) the Build section has some content that might be of interest to Lugnetters and AFOLs in general -- and will hopefully have more in the future -- I thought I'd (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Yes, yes, the rumors are true! We *will* be (re)issuing several "classic" sets later this year: three Pirates items (Red Beard Runner, Armada Flagship, and Enchanted Island); two Technic items (Pneumatic Front-End Loader and Forklift); the Octan Gas (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  LEGO Presskit now available...

Taken from: (URL) Presskit now available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Danish As a new service we now provide detailed information about LEGO Company in seven different languages. The presskit is available in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  And the July Surprise is...

Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado... LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates

I'm pleased to announce two new developments on LEGO.com: the redesign of the LEGO Mindstorms website, and the latest "edition" of Build. LEGO Mindstorms (URL) Mindstorms has a whole new look which should make it easier to find information about (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS

This is an announcement regarding robotics and LEGO MINDSTORMS. Since the recent article from Business 2.0, we have heard many questions about LEGO trademarks, programs like LegOS, reverse engineering, and so forth. Hopefully the following statement (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  New LEGO system for business and strategy development

The following press release was copied from: (URL) LEGO system for business and strategy development ---...--- Executive Discovery -- associated with LEGO Company -- has unveiled the first- ever LEGO product specifically for adults -- a tool that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

  Alpha Team 6776 withdrawal

The following press release was copied from: (URL) Team 6776 withdrawal ---...--- On Thursday, 20 September 2001, the LEGO Company took the proactive step of withdrawing its Alpha Team product no. 6776 from retailers and stores worldwide. This (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued

OK, let's put a stop right now to the speculation and conclusion-jumping. We can state definitively that the LEGO Company is *not* withdrawing, halting production, or ceasing to market our (extremely successful) Bionicle products. In fact (as many (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact