 LEGO Company / 478
Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer (scale 1:13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 07:11:55 GMT

I've uploaded the wrong html-files on Geocities. But the correct one is put
on the Legotrucks site:

http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no46.html

Just one picture is not correct. But the rest is as it should be.

Feel free for any comments.

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
It has been a while since I submitted my Scania mixer for BimP. But lately I
saw the model isn't vissible anymore on BimP (?!)

That's why I made a new story for my website about this model.

http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/no46.html
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/nr46.html (in het Nederlands)

The MAN tipper truck + Liebherr wheeled excavator will follow soon.

Dennis