 Model Team / 980
Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer (scale 1:13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
It has been a while since I submitted my Scania mixer for BimP. But lately I
saw the model isn't vissible anymore on BimP (?!)

Hi Dennis,

A question, I don't understand how is inside the mixer structure.
Have you details about this ?

Thanks
Andrea