 Model Team / 975
974  |  976
Subject:
Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer (scale 1:13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:32:14 GMT

It has been a while since I submitted my Scania mixer for BimP. But lately I
saw the model isn't vissible anymore on BimP (?!)

That's why I made a new story for my website about this model.

http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/no46.html
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/nr46.html (in het Nederlands)

The MAN tipper truck + Liebherr wheeled excavator will follow soon.

Dennis