 LEGO Company / 445
    Re: 10053.. is it accurate? Danielle Couture
   Thank you for bringing our attention to this mistake. We have now adjusted the image to show the correct pieces that are included in #10053 black roof tiles. The image of the inverted roof brick was incorrect. This set only includes roof ridge tiles (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10053.. is it accurate? —John P. Henderson
   (copied to .general) I just want to add to this thread a big thank you to Lego Direct! I thought it was nice to see that a number of LD representatives make contact via posting here at Lugnet. It is encouraging to see that our concerns were not just (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)