 LEGO Company / 446
Re: 10053.. is it accurate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:19:58 GMT

(copied to .general)

I just want to add to this thread a big thank you to Lego Direct!  I thought
it was nice to see that a number of LD representatives make contact via
posting here at Lugnet.  It is encouraging to see that our concerns were not
just observed but also responded to.  Thank you also for looking into the
specific problem questioned by members of our community and resolving any error.

Keep up the good work!
-Hendo

In lugnet.lego, Danielle Couture writes:
Thank you for bringing our attention to this mistake.  We have now adjusted
the image to show the correct pieces that are included in #10053 black roof
tiles.  The image of the inverted roof brick was incorrect.  This set only
includes roof ridge tiles and no inverted pieces.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10053

The way the text was written was also a bit unclear.  I have adjusted this
text to be clear on the pieces and degree of slope.

Sorry for the confusion!

Danielle Couture
Producer, LEGO Direct