 LEGO Company / 424
    Re: Question about recycling Lego —William R. Ward
   (...) Why would you throw away lbs of old bricks? I know sometimes I find a few that are deformed or broken or discolored beyond usability, but not "lbs" of them... If they're not in good enough condition for you, I bet some kid would love 'em. Give (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Question about recycling Lego —Frank Filz
   (...) I agree. I never throw any LEGO brick away (I do throw some clones away, though even those, I'm somewhat loathe to throw away). I do have a quantity of pretty broken bits. I've also got a bucket of discolored brick. I figure I'll end up using (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)