 LEGO Company / 396
  Lego WTC (World Trade Center) Kit

This seems like an amazing idea to me, and certainly not far-fetched. I envision a complete (or simply the two towers) World Trade Center set. When I first saw Spencer Rezkalla's WTC, (URL) , my jaw almost dropped. This looks like something lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego WTC (World Trade Center) Kit

Jake Rentar wrote: > This seems like an amazing idea to me, and certainly not far-fetched. I > envision a complete (or simply the two towers) World Trade Center set. > > When I first saw Spencer Rezkalla's WTC, > (URL) , my jaw almost > dropped. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego WTC (World Trade Center) Kit

How about a new site design kit. In light of the current statement: "The person who can give us a new WTC may not have been born yet" (referring to the challenging design review now underway) However, everybody has one already... or is there (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)