 LEGO Company / 396
395  |  397
Subject:
Lego WTC (World Trade Center) Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:32:15 GMT

This seems like an amazing idea to me, and certainly not far-fetched.  I
envision a complete (or simply the two towers) World Trade Center set.

When I first saw Spencer Rezkalla's WTC,
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8167 , my jaw almost
dropped.  This looks like something lego would create.  Thus I propose the
idea for a WTC kit.  I know I would buy one, regardless of the price or
piece count.

I would hope, if they made a set like this, that it would be well above 1000
pieces, listed in a new line of products or that it would have great pieces
(lots of greys and tiles, like Spencers)

Just something for all of you AFOLs and you guys at Lego to consider.  I
don't know too many other products out there yet where you can assemble a
World Trade Center (or the twin towers)

Jake