 LEGO Company / 3516
  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) How am I giving conflicting information? The only thing I can imagine *might* fall under that category is your question about geographic location being part of the selection process. Like I mentioned before, Ambassadors aren't chosen based on (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) From (URL) this post>: "...the first criteria before all others was to select the best group of candidates based on their applications. Now, if there was a 12 way tie, then perhaps location could help provide a tie-breaker" (emphasis mine) and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

In lugnet.lego, Richie Dulin wrote: <snip> (...) Those two statements don't contradict one another, from what I see... It's like "We'll accept applications from all over the world!" If only Canadians send in applicaitons, then only Canadians will (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego) !