 LEGO Company / 3080
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:51:22 GMT

"Ken Nagel" <knandjn@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

That's exactly why they chose to releas press releases stating there would • be
only 14k with 10k at SHO.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Where is this press release you refer to?  I looked for a copy of the press
release on LEGO.com was unable to find it.  Can you provide a link to the
press release as I don't recall ever seeing one.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com