 LEGO Company / 3065
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:22:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:
SNIP
So I'm saying something.  I'm stating, for me and me alone, TLC, do what's best
for your market share.  Do what's best for your integrity,  Do what's best to
further the company as a whole for the years to come.

And if there are some people in the AFOL community that balk, just remember that
some of these people are the same people who thought that Bionicle was the "end
of civilization".

I'll continue to appreciate whay you have done for me and my hobby.

Dave K

God bless that. Unfortunatly they are on a down hill path. This is undeniable,
even TLC knows it. Nothing they have done so far has been able to turn it
around. Possibly because they have failed to see the problems? At any rate if
and when the downward slide is reversed I'll have nothing bad to say.-Ken