 LEGO Company / 3045
Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:32:11 GMT

snippage

Fine. So don’t say “it’s limited”, or “last chance to get Maersk blue” or “the winner is dark blue, the next color of the 10052”. I would rather they DIDN”T SAY ANYTHING than say things that may or may not be true!

more snippage

   JOHN

John, I hate to be nitpicky here (oh, wait, half the posts on this thread are about being nitpicky), but I thought the color of set 10052 was yellow..

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10052

Now...10152...that’s a different story...

Scott