 LEGO Company / 3011
    Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them? —Ronald Borchert
   In lugnet.lego, Steven D. Weiser wrote: snipped some text to reduce it to something I'am confused about (...) Hi, in this discussion on lugnet.com almost everybody who wrote about collectors wrote in a very negative way. It seems as if in the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them? —Steven D. Weiser
     (...) Not what I intended to bring across. I am saying that any type of investment, wether it be the stock market, or the toy market, is risky business. You take your chances on making or losing money. I have purchased shares in companys that were (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them? —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Because they are the only one that would be negatively affected by this so called "collectibility" of this set, now that it is not so rare. (...) I know tons of those, generally from the anime toy fandom. Some of them buy two of each action (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)