 LEGO Company / 3011
  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

In lugnet.lego, Steven D. Weiser wrote: snipped some text to reduce it to something I'am confused about (...) Hi, in this discussion on lugnet.com almost everybody who wrote about collectors wrote in a very negative way. It seems as if in the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

(...) Not what I intended to bring across. I am saying that any type of investment, wether it be the stock market, or the toy market, is risky business. You take your chances on making or losing money. I have purchased shares in companys that were (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

(...) Because they are the only one that would be negatively affected by this so called "collectibility" of this set, now that it is not so rare. (...) I know tons of those, generally from the anime toy fandom. Some of them buy two of each action (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)