 LEGO Company / 3006
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:19:49 GMT

You should focus more on the real emergencies, like these *expletives
deleted* lightup figs coming out in Feb!  UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Rob

yeah, what sort of sicko would want one of those? ;-P

Seriously this happens a lot in the model railway world, you scratch build a
model of something not avaialable as a kit or RTR from the trade and just when
you finish someone releases it. And everyone goes 'Oh, is that one of those
So-and-so kits?'

tim