 LEGO Company / 3007
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
http://shirky.com/writings/group_enemy.html

Thanks Kyle. This fellow is pretty smart... this particular article made its way
around the Transition Team a few months back. Not sure what effect it had or how
to "fix" some of the things (one of his theories is that some things are
fundamentally unfixable)...

That's a theory I buy into..., and until a "solution" is demonstrated, it's
a safely self-satisfied theory.  Conflict is human nature, and until the day
we're all lobotomized, or extinct, it won't change.  Keeps things interesting
I s'pose.  :]

(I'd set a FUT, but I suspect this is a dead-end topic anyway.)

KDJ
LUGNETer #203