 LEGO Company / 3003
    Re: 10152 Update —Rob Hendrix
    "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:I8xw3s.KoJ@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Jake. Thanks for bringing us this news in person so we can be prepared before the actual event occurs. As for the rest of you, hmm, let's see (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update —David Koudys
     In lugnet.lego, Rob Hendrix wrote: <snip> (...) Yeah, as soon as I saw those, I thought of the pain you'd be feeling. After checking yout your wonderful work at BF this past summer, this one from TLC has got to suck. Well, don't forget you got the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update —Tim David
   (...) yeah, what sort of sicko would want one of those? ;-P Seriously this happens a lot in the model railway world, you scratch build a model of something not avaialable as a kit or RTR from the trade and just when you finish someone releases it. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)