 LEGO Company / 2958
    Re: Interesting point of view, Rene! —Mark de Kock
   In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote: [snippage] (...) are saying is so "George Double-You" that it is almost too good :-) So either we complain about every single thing TLC does or we don't CARE? How about all the fans that are happy with this (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Interesting point of view, Rene! —Burkhard Schloemer
   (...) I'm glad I could be of service. ;) But I'm afraid you're mixing up so many things I really don't wish to sort it out for you. And better never, ever mention George Doubble-You to "Old Europeans" like me ... (...) Try something stronger than (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)