 LEGO Company / 2954
    Re: 10152 Update —Anders Isaksson
   (...) What's the use of integrity, if they go broke? Lego is a company, companies must generate profit or they will disappear, sales (mostly) generate profit ==> Lego should sell things. As many as they can. Not create artificial 'limited editions'. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: 10152 Update —John Neal
   (...) Are you implying that profitability and integrity are mutually exclusive? I hope not. JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: 10152 Update —Anders Isaksson
   (...) No, I'm implying that listening to the groans from a minute part of a minor part of the customer base is not sound business. Making money is. (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)