 LEGO Company / 2920
    Re: 10152 Update —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Wait, I'm lost here. Can someone please point me to where Lego promised (in writing) that they would never reintroduce this set? Or did they simply say (at the time) that there wasn't a business case to produce more 10152 once their original (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: 10152 Update —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) Well put Spencer. I want to see that as well. By the way, I posted a message to .off-topic but forgot to FTX it. If you have time go read it. It concerns my take on collectibles and collecting in general. "What Makes A Collectible" Steven (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)