 LEGO Company / 2910
Re: 10152 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:56:02 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.lego, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
   Personally, I can’t fathom how people are upset over this. Before, we were told the Maersk blue was all out, and if you bought a 10152 after that it would come in boring regular blue. Now, it’s been announced that the 10152 will continue in Maersk blue a while longer (woo-HOO!)..., and people are unhappy with this?? Priorities folks, priorities...

For me (for me) Maersk blue was always quite useless, in terms of building. Before 10152 this colour was virtually not available at all, and through 10152 we got only a small range of parts that was also declared never to be enhanced in future. That’s not sufficient for my (for my) style of building. Of course others are gifted with a brighter fancy. Anyway, for me (for me) this Maersk ship was no more than a very nice model and a collectible. (BTW, I wonder where you all think to have gotten the information from that I bought multiple copies of it in order to re-sell them?)

As for priorities: My priority colours are old light grey, old dark grey and old brown (check my BrickShelf folder for reference). They, however, are not going to celebrate a rebirth out of nothing.

Bye
Jojo