 LEGO Company / 2898
  Re: 10152 Update

In lugnet.lego, Mark de Kock wrote: Hi! Your last sentence first: (...) You don't have to excuse yourself for that, it's your right if you feel like that. But I wonder about your comment: (...) I indeed didn't talk about making money and it's not my (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) Thanks. I'm glad that this isn't turning into a flame war between afols :-) (...) ... (...) Okay, my mistake. Indeed, you didn't mention that you would loose money and such. It seems we are the same kind of collector: we either enjoy the sets (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) I'm being a little facetious here, but a truth you may want to consider is that some people are really gullible---they'll believe pretty much anything. And if someone is able to wrestle money out of them, hey, more power to them! ;] But (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)