 LEGO Company / 2533
  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

snippage (...) The requirements are pretty low by todays standard. MegaHertz is almost a word of the past. I can't really talk too loudly. My fastest computer is a 800MHz. I'm so almost obsolete Minimum System Requirements Operating system: Windows (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) You can probably buy an entire system that meets the minimum requirements for around $100 (or upgrade for even less). I managed to save that much in a few months as a teenager earning a $10-15 every 2 weeks allowance. -Orion (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) I'd say. The budget PC I built myself two years ago exceeds all fo these specs by at least 2X. The fact that they claim it will run on 98 (not just 98SE) is far better than most software I see today. Even my brother's old Gateway that's (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Well for me the program just does not work and my machine meets or exceeds all of these requirements so there is something else at work here if you ask me. My System Windows XP (Service Pack II) Pentium 4 16 MB Graphics Card with DirectX 8.0 (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) I don't know who else has had success with a 16 MB graphics card, there is probably some. One of my systems had a 16 MB card and I had the same results you had. What's kind of odd is it works on my oldest system that I've got online. Windows (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Thanks for the Info Thomas, it would be nice if others with 16MB Graphic Cards could post their results. Maybe it is possible that the minimum specs need to be changed a bit. Eric Kingsley (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)