 LEGO Company / 2450
    Re: TRU faux pax: MB in LEGO display areas —Kevin Wilson
   Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) and (...) LOL, Jake, if you really want us to send you this kind of thing I think you would be inundated. I don't think I've ever been in a Wal-Mart or Zellers here (BC, Canada) which *doesn't* have the LEGO and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: TRU faux pax: MB in LEGO display areas —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) I have to agree with this as well, in my area (Southern Ontario), the Megabloks as well as other clones (and other building toys) are equally dispersed through out the "building" isle, as well as other toy isles. Lots of times, the products (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)