 LEGO Company / 2450
Re: TRU faux pax: MB in LEGO display areas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:31:58 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
In lugnet.lego, Dustin Jones wrote:
While visiting a local TRU today I noticed the following travesty,
abomination, defilement, etc.

Jake, is this okay with LEGO?  If not, what can we do!?!?!

Thanks for the heads up. If you can pass me a store location (city, state, • and
area within city) I will pass it on to my colleagues in that area.

LOL, Jake, if you really want us to send you this kind of thing I think you
would be inundated. I don't think I've ever been in a Wal-Mart or Zellers
here (BC, Canada) which *doesn't* have the LEGO and MB all mixed up
together. Not quite as bad as the picture shown though, I must admit.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm