 LEGO Company / 2448
Re: TRU faux pax: MB in LEGO display areas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kevin Salm wrote:
   If you feel comfortable doing so, I suggest you remove the offending products yourself. First, find someplace to stash the yucky stuff. Be nice about it and try to place it properly amongst the other yucky brand stuff. Then, select a LEGO product to fill the now empty slot on the LEGO shelf. If there is a shelf price tag that does not match in price the items you placed there, then go ahead and remove the tag. But if there is a shelf tag and the price matched the price of the item you are moving there, you can leave it alone. Even if the tag is for a different product, what really matters is having the prices reprsented correctly. For example, do NOT place a $90 Lego set above a shelf tag that reads $29.99. That can give LEGO a bad name just as fast as the yucky brand stuff on the wrong shelf. Make sense??

Don’t forget to wear gloves when touching the yucky boxes, keep removing them even when store personel approaches and most important of all: Buy a real Lego set to get your happy face back :-)

/\/\ark “my air traffic controller is now living in the 10159 green house” de Kock