 LEGO Company / 2345
    Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's certainly one approach. It's not the approach I'd prefer though, as I feel it's important that all voices are welcomed, if they are willing to participate in an affirming manner. Another approach is to review one's words to make sure (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches! —Christian Treczoks
   (...) I consider the "percentage of readers from LEGO" question moot. We have been told time and again that we are (from TLCs point of view) a neglectable customer group. Yes, we have been given some scraps here and there if it does not collide with (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)