 LEGO Company / 2316
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:38:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark de Kock wrote:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
All,

Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to
let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched!

Check out the details at:

http://www.legobrickmaster.com

If you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as best as I can while I'm on the road.

Thanks!
Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

I have no problems or confusions, just a question:

Will this also be available in the rest of the world?
It looks like a great and exciting idea, but I was a little disappointed when I
noticed that is was only available in the USoA.

/\/\ark "think global" de Kock

As mentioned previously, this program is currently USA only. The key word there
is "currently". This is the first time we're trying a program of this nature and
on this scale, so rather than "test" the program over the entire world all at
once (thus increasing our costs, difficulty, and possibility for for extreme
failure), we're starting in the region where we have the largest base of current
LEGO Club members - USA.

If/when this program proves successful and we feel that we've worked the kinks
out, we will start looking at expansion. I'll, of course, update you all when
this happens.

Thanks!
Jake
---