 LEGO Company / 2308
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:49:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Mark de Kock wrote:
I have no problems or confusions, just a question:

Will this also be available in the rest of the world?
It looks like a great and exciting idea, but I was a little disappointed when I
noticed that is was only available in the USoA.

/\/\ark "think global" de Kock

Same here.  Especially in Canada and Québec, it's right next door...

Wouldn't dare speak for Jake, but my personal hypothesis is that this project,
being what I believe a 'test' project, probably had to get under a certain price
point.  To facilitate a 'low' price point, working out shipping costs and
exchange rates for countries outside the US were probably put on hold.

I'd probably hazard a further guess that if this project test is successful over
the next few weeks in the US, it would be opened to other countries.

I hope Canada would be first on the list :)

Dave K