 LEGO Company / 2240
    My Own Train - Special Offer Jake McKee
   In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to extend a special offer to the AFOLs. They are offering specials on the My Own Train (MOT) cars: Buy one or more kit and get 20% off 10013 - Open Freight Wagon 10014 - Caboose (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer —Joe Strout
     (...) That's a good deal! But I need some time to think up a proper justification to give my wife. ;) Any idea how long we can expect this offer to last? Thanks, - Joe (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: My Own Train - Special Offer Jake McKee
     (...) Oh yeah, duh. Sorry I forgot that bit: It's live until 30 August. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Obviously there's the question about extending this to Europe and other territories, but I have another question: How about letting people buy all or certain components separately? I appreciate that the colour kits might be carefully counted (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer Jarid Lukin
     (...) Alternatively, to make things easier, you can use these links which will populate the Catalog Code for you automatically: US: (2 URLs) will bring you to a page with the Rail Cars on sale. To view the offer with the Train Engines, click the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer —Christian Treczoks
   (...) The biggest deal would be fair prices for Europe instead of us funding the American market... Yours, Christian Treczoks (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer —Thomas Stangl
   Give it up. Enough of the whining already. These deals literally were "warehouse/storage sales", where they had damaged product they wouldn't sell retail in such shape. I believe Europe S@H does the same from time to time, and certain AFOLs just (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Own Train - Special Offer —Saskia van Doesburg
   (...) I think the parts you are talking about come from the boxes in the stores from the Blokkerconcern, where they dump the leftovers (well it looks like it, because there are for instance only left or right wing pieces in them). Dutch stores have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)