 LEGO Company / 2245
Re: My Own Train - Special Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Joe Strout wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to
extend a special offer to the AFOLs.

They are offering specials on the My Own Train (MOT) cars:
...as well as the MOT engine kits:

That's a good deal!  But I need some time to think up a proper justification to
give my wife.  ;)  Any idea how long we can expect this offer to last?

Oh yeah, duh. Sorry I forgot that bit: It's live until 30 August.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison