 LEGO Company / 209
Re: Got some new news on Enfield Plant closing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin McMillin writes:

<snip>

The news articles all got it right and correctly identified molding as
ceasing. There's a nuance there, though, in that they're saying that they
will continue to pack sets (using pieces molded elsewhere only, instead of a
mix of molded in Enfield and elsewhere).

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

++Lar