 LEGO Company / 2020
    Re: New LEGO Stores! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Why are there two store right next to each other? It seems kind of odd to have one store in southern CA, two in mid CA and NONE in Texas, where I live. Would it really hurt that much to remove the store from San Mateo and put it somewhere more (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New LEGO Stores! —Erik Olson
   (...) See (URL) think I have the answer to your question. The San Mateo and Santa Clara stores together draw on a population of nearly 6 million people. On average, Lego has put 1 store per each 3 million people in the largest US markets. Compare: (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: New LEGO Stores! —Thomas Stangl
   Really? Where are these 3 stores in Southern CA? Downtown Disney LLCA #3= ? (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: New LEGO Stores! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Glendale Galleria. I was just posting regarding the vastly different styles of the the Glendale store and the Downtown Disney store. For that matter, the DD store charged $50 for the Black Falcon Fortess, and the Glendale store charged $40. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)