 LEGO Company / 1989
    Re: New LEGO Stores! —John M. Rudy
   (...) I was actually going to complain about the proliferation of stores near NYC, I believe these will make 4 in the general area. I guess it's a question of either a short drive out of NYC into Jersey, or a long drive for me down the Thruway from (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New LEGO Stores! —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I don't know the number of people in NYC that own cars, but, I do know that I don't and none of my friends (in the city) do. I have looked into public transportation to Palisades and haven't come up with anything. I have yet to do so for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New LEGO Stores! —David Eaton
   (...) At a guess I'd expect that it has to do with both target demographics and real estate. Chances are stores in the city are very expensive rent-wise, so having something outside the city is probably cheaper. As for demographics, I expect that (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)