 LEGO Company / 1762
    Server upgraded and hopefully fixed! (Was: Top secret project - we need your help) —Richard Morton
   Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have upgraded the memory in the webserver that is running the Bulk Bricks survey. HOPEFULLY this will stop the issues that some users have been having with their carts getting blown out. In addition (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

        Re: Server upgraded and hopefully fixed! (Was: Top secret project - we need your help) —Jeff Findley
     (...) Another example of just how active the online AFOL community really is. I, for one, filled out the survey within a few hours of seeing the announcement. It was a hard survey to fill out (picking only 20 parts was the hardest part). Once I (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

        Re: Server upgraded and hopefully fixed! (Was: Top secret project - we need your help) —Bryan Wong
   (...) Thanks again for putting this together, Richard. I hope that the high amount of traffic to your poor web server is an indication to TLG that the AFOL population is very excited about possible future bulk element offerings. -Bryan (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)