 LEGO Company / 1756
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) As the site is running IIS, it's propably windowsing again... Yours, Christian (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HxLso5.233q@lugnet.com... (...) reporting! (...) Okay - sorry, but I can't leave that one unanswered. The server was down as I was upgrading the memory to something that more resembles a (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

Hey, we need you at my work! Our internal ECRM system uses IIS and it has to be restarted twice a day (mind you the SQL it ties itself in knots every so often as well) I'm sure, as you say, its not an inherent problem but just incorrect config but (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)