 LEGO Company / 1725
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Very good questions... and none of them are questions I can answer. :) Basically, you'll have to choose your top 20 based one whatever internal criteria you choose. You're trying to answer the question "What do I want to have access to in (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake- OK, although you can't answer your final restatement of the question does clarify things a little. I'll take the survey to mean "What are the parts I most would like to buy in volume, independent of whether I already have a good supply (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) This is one of your biggest communication handicaps, Jake. You always promise Wow! Great! New! Things! We! All! Will! Like! and then you either stop a few inches short, or things start to go *really* bad (remember the "Absolutely Great New (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)