 LEGO Company / 1551
    Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Frank Filz
   Ok, my thoughts on this: First, I forget, are we talking about a range of parts that will be available for a limited time in the old colors, or a set of parts that will be available at least for a significant amount of time? What would be most (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Adrian Egli
     (...) < snipped a lot of good stuff > What Frank has said I share too. Getting those most basic of sizes and shapes is what matters to me most. Adr. (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Robin Sather
   (...) I'll add my Amen to everything Frank mentioned, about both the old colours, and the new ones. I have a somewhat stronger desire to see castle walls, etc. be available in the old colours, but it's not nearly as critical as having a good (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)